Rockefeller University Press - Journal Of Cell Biology - Data Deposition
Countries that developed this resource United States
Published in No year specified.
Description:A detailed description of the editorial policies for the Journal Of Cell Biology with respect to data sharing and data deposition.
How to cite this record FAIRsharing.org: Rockefeller University Press - Journal Of Cell Biology - Data Deposition; DOI: https://doi.org/10.25504/FAIRsharing.jcfm02; Last edited: Feb. 21, 2020, 2:01 p.m.; Last accessed: Mar 28 2020 6:23 p.m.
Edits to 'https://fairsharing.org/FAIRsharing.jcfm02' by 'The FAIRsharing Team' at 19:22, 03 Apr 2017 (approved): 'contact' has been modified: Before: After: Editorial Team
This record is in need of a maintainer. If you login, you'll be able to claim this record.
TOP Level Data Transparency: 0: Not TOP compliant
TOP qualifying comments: Requires deposition of nucleic acid and protein sequences, microarray data, and structural data, but does not require deposition of underlying statistical data from analyses.
- Database of genomic structural VARiation
- Database of Genomic Variants Archive
- Database of Genotypes and Phenotypes
- Database of Single Nucleotide Polymorphism
- DNA Data Bank of Japan
- European Nucleotide Archive
- Gene Expression Omnibus
- JWS Online
- Nucleic Acids Database
- PRoteomics IDEntifications database
- Saccharomyces Genome Database
- Sequence Read Archive
- The European Genome-phenome Archive
- UniProt Knowledgebase
- Worldwide Protein Data Bank