Oxford University Press - Journal Of The National Cancer Institute - Manuscript Preparation
Abbreviation: OUP JNCI Policy
Countries that developed this resource United Kingdom
Published in No year specified.
Description:The Manuscript Preparation page contains a broad range of guidelines for publishing in the Journal Of The National Cancer Institute. With regards to data deposition, authors are encouraged to follow published standard reporting guidelines for the study discipline. In reporting randomized clinical trials, authors must comply with published CONSORT guidelines. Before final acceptance of any manuscript containing new nucleotide and/or amino acid sequences, the author(s) must deposit the sequence information with the appropriate public repository as described in this document. Microarray and proteomic data should be made publicly available at the time of publication in suitable repositories as described in this document.
How to cite this record FAIRsharing.org: Oxford University Press - Journal Of The National Cancer Institute - Manuscript Preparation; DOI: 10.25504/FAIRsharing.az5nfe; Last edited: Jan. 8, 2019, 1:41 p.m.; Last accessed: Jul 19 2019 10:44 p.m.
Edits to 'https://fairsharing.org/FAIRsharing.az5nfe' by 'The FAIRsharing Team' at 22:46, 28 Mar 2017 (approved): 'contact' has been modified: Before: After: Editorial Team
Edits to 'https://fairsharing.org/FAIRsharing.az5nfe' by 'The FAIRsharing Team' at 12:12, 17 Jan 2017 (approved): 'url' has been modified: Before: After: http://www.oxfordjournals.org/our_journals/jnci/for_authors/ms_prep.html
This record is in need of a maintainer. If you login, you'll be able to claim this record.
- Biospecimen Reporting for Improved Study Quality
- CONSOlidated standards of Reporting Trials
- Minimum Information About a Microarray Experiment
- Minimum Information for Publication of Quantitative Real-Time PCR Experiments
- Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic reviews and Meta-Analyses
- REporting recommendations for tumour MARKer prognostic studies
- STAndards for the Reporting of Diagnostic accuracy
- STrengthening the REporting of Genetic Association Studies
- STrengthening the Reporting of OBservational studies in Epidemiology