Rockefeller University Press - Journal Of Experimental Medicine - Data Deposition
Developed in United States of America
Published in No year specified.
Description:A detailed description of the editorial policies for the Journal Of Experimental Medicine with respect to data sharing and data deposition.
Scope and data types
- Record added: June 2, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
- Record updated: March 28, 2017, 10:17 p.m. by The FAIRsharing Team.
This record is in need of a maintainer. If you login, you'll be able to claim this record.
- A repository of mathematical models of biological and biomedical systems
- Database of genomic structural VARiation
- Database of Genomic Variants Archive
- Database of Genotypes and Phenotypes
- Database of Single Nucleotide Polymorphism
- European Nucleotide Archive
- Gene Expression Omnibus
- JWS Online
- Nucleic Acids Database
- PRoteomics IDEntifications database
- Saccharomyces Genome Database
- Sequence Read Archive
- The DNA Data Bank of Japan
- The European Genome-phenome Archive
- UniProt Knowledgebase
- Worldwide Protein Data Bank