Scientific Data's Editorial & Publishing Policies
Developed in United Kingdom
Published in 2014
Description:Scientific Data is a new type of data-focused publication, and has editorial policies that differ from those at other research journals. These policies are designed to promote Data Descriptors as a complementary article-type that will not conflict with the publication of more traditional results-based research articles.
Scope and data types
- Record added: May 25, 2016, 5:13 p.m.
- Record updated: June 26, 2017, 8:13 p.m. by The FAIRsharing Team.
- American Type Culture Collection database
- European Mouse Mutant Archive
- Knockout Mouse Project
- Mutant Mouse Regional Resource Centers
- RIKEN Bioresources Center
- UK Stem Cell Bank
Conditions of UseApplies to: General
- Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0 International
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (CC-BY-NC) 4.0 International