American Association for the Advancement of Science - Science - Editorial Policies; Data Materials Availability
Developed in United States
Published in No year specified.
Description:The Editorial Policies page contains a broad range of guidelines for publishing in Science. Data deposition requirements state that Science supports the efforts of databases that aggregate published data for the use of the scientific community. Therefore, before publication, large data sets (including microarray data, protein or DNA sequences, atomic coordinates or electron microscopy maps for macromolecular structures, and climate data) must be deposited in an approved database and an accession number or a specific access address must be included in the published paper.
How to cite this record FAIRsharing.org: ; DOI: 10.25504/FAIRsharing.f1tz57; Last edited: Feb. 22, 2018, 3:09 p.m.; Last accessed: Feb 22 2018 10:38 p.m.
Scope and data types
- Record added: June 2, 2016, 11:15 a.m.
- Record updated: March 24, 2017, 12:54 p.m. by The FAIRsharing Team.
This record is in need of a maintainer. If you login, you'll be able to claim this record.
- Biological Magnetic Resonance Databank
- Electron Microscopy Data Bank
- European Nucleotide Archive
- Gene Expression Omnibus
- Protein Data Bank in Europe
- Protein Data Bank Japan
- The Cambridge Structural Database
- UniProt Knowledgebase
- Worldwide Protein Data Bank