Cold Spring Harbor Lab Press - Genome Research
Developed in United States
Published in 1995
Description:Genome Research requires that data from a publication be easily available to the broader community in publicly held databases when available, and at the Genome Research Web site, and if desired at the author's Web site, when they are not. This policy document provides a list of public databases and resources serves as an introductory guide to data submission and appropriate nomenclature for authors contributing to Genome Research. However, this list should not be considered to be comprehensive. If there is an additional database or resource not listed here that would be of use to authors, please contact us.
How to cite this record: FAIRsharing.org: Cold Spring Harbor Lab Press - Genome Research ; DOI: https://doi.org/10.25504/FAIRsharing.b4zdz8; Last edited: Feb. 22, 2018, 3:08 p.m.; Last accessed: Mar 23 2018 5:22 a.m.
Scope and data types
- Record added: June 2, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
- Record updated: March 28, 2017, 9:43 p.m. by The FAIRsharing Team.
- Clusters of Orthologous Groups of Proteins: Phylogenetic classification of proteins encoded in complete genomes
- Database of genomic structural VARiation
- Database of Genomic Variants Archive
- Database of Genotypes and Phenotypes
- Database of Interacting Proteins
- Database of Single Nucleotide Polymorphism
- ENCODE Project
- European Nucleotide Archive
- Expressed Sequence Tags database
- Gene Expression Omnibus
- Human Protein Reference Database
- IntAct molecular interaction database
- Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes
- miRBase Sequence Database
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man
- PRoteomics IDEntifications database
- Reactome - a curated knowledgebase of biological pathways
- Sequence Read Archive
- The Cancer Genome Atlas
- The DNA Data Bank of Japan
- The European Genome-phenome Archive
- Worldwide Protein Data Bank
Conditions of Use