Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press - Genes and Development - Instructions Regarding Data Submission
Developed in United States
Published in No year specified.
Description:Genes & Development requires that all data and supporting data sets from a publication be made available to the broader community from the date of publication. This should be done through publicly available data sets, when available, or through the Genes & Development website. When using public databases, the entry name/ID or accession number must be referred to in the Materials & Methods section of the paper. This policy document provides a list of public databases and resources serves as an introductory guide to data submission and appropriate nomenclature for authors contributing to Genes & Development. However, this list should not be considered to be comprehensive. If there is an additional database or resource not listed here that would be of use to authors, please contact us.
Scope and data types
How to cite this record FAIRsharing.org: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press - Genes and Development - Instructions Regarding Data Submission; DOI: 10.25504/FAIRsharing.gvtct; Last edited: Feb. 22, 2018, 3:09 p.m.; Last accessed: Jul 19 2018 2:15 p.m.
This record is in need of a maintainer. If you login, you'll be able to claim this record.
- Biological Magnetic Resonance Databank
- Clusters of Orthologous Groups of Proteins: Phylogenetic classification of proteins encoded in complete genomes
- Database of genomic structural VARiation
- Database of Genomic Variants Archive
- Database of Genotypes and Phenotypes
- Database of Interacting Proteins
- Database of Single Nucleotide Polymorphism
- DNA Data Bank of Japan
- European Nucleotide Archive
- Expressed Sequence Tags database
- Human Protein Reference Database
- IntAct molecular interaction database
- Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes
- miRBase Sequence Database
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man
- Protein Data Bank in Europe
- Protein Data Bank Japan
- RCSB Protein Data Bank
- Reactome - a curated knowledgebase of biological pathways
- Sequence Read Archive
- The Cancer Genome Atlas
- The European Genome-phenome Archive
- Worldwide Protein Data Bank
Conditions of Use